Data, Analytics, & Institutional Research Division
The Data, Analytics, & Institutional Research Division (DAIR) provides UNT executive staff, deans and department chairpersons with authenticated institutional data for strategic decision-making, college and program accreditation, state reporting and grant funding applications.
DAIR manipulates Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) student demographic and course enrollment files in order to:
- Provide data reporting to federal and state agencies
- Develop ad hoc reports for University administrators
- Respond to external surveys such as U.S. News & World Report
- Support the Academic Program Review Process
- Provide reporting data for accreditation and external grant submissions
To see all DAIR Data Resources, visit Facts and Figures.